Superior Solutions To Healthcare’s Complex Challenges
One of the biggest challenges facing any healthcare organization approaching an implementation is the strategic deployment of resources for both the implementation and the current production systems. MMY’s Legacy Applications Support (LAS) is a managed services model that can provide high quality support for an existing suite of applications, allowing your IT staff to focus on new systems implementation. LAS is a flexible solution designed to assist with any software including vendor packages and home-grown applications in both onsite and blended support models.
The LAS methodology is based on a phased approach incorporating the following:
- Planning and Due Diligence Phase
- Document support processes, scope of services, and Knowledge Transfer plan
- Transition Phase
- MMY resources are oriented to your specific needs
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) finalized
- Delivery Phase
- MMY executes the services plan and measures/reports against SLAs
- Engagement Conclusion Develop and deliver turnover documentation
- Execute any decommissioning activities
MMY brings proven methodologies, best practices, and a strong commitment to quality outcomes for our clients. The adaptable LAS model seamlessly integrates into any organization’s processes providing dedicated resources to the consistent delivery of high quality services.