Superior Solutions to Complex Challenges
MMY understands the importance of delivering value on projects quickly and effectively. Our consultants working in a project management capacity bring deep experience managing and delivering large-scale complex systems. They are experts in managing the design, development, integration, and implementation of projects as well as facilitating the dialogue needed to drive consensus. Our project managers leverage MMY’s toolset and best practices library to bring the structure necessary to succeed in even the most demanding environments. MMY’s project management methodology includes:
- Managing expectations throughout the project.
- Communicating routinely with all stakeholders.
- Resolving action items and issues in a proactive manner.
- Tracking financial resources.
- Controlling the project scope and boundaries.
- Ensuring processes are followed and formal controls are recognized.
- Anticipating challenges and opportunities.
- Minimizing and mitigating risk factors.
- Delivering on time and within budget.
For all initiatives, MMY employs a disciplined technique that provides structure and tools to ensure positive program/project management results. MMY follows the Project Management Institute (PMI) methodology to support our approach on large projects. For smaller projects, or those that pose less risk, MMY applies a pragmatic/scaled-down version of the PMI methodology to manage and align work efforts.